Wednesday, April 09, 2008

my computer is dead

argh! my mac conked out this afternoon. not happy about it at all considering it's less than a year old. i'm crossing my fingers I haven't lost my yosemite pictures - that would really suck if I did. taking it to the store tomorrow. hmmm, maybe I can upgrade to the air...

it was a great trip to yosemite. I did my long run, whopee. best of all, I stumbled on a family of deers - 7 of them! it was awesome just to watch them graze. i hope to post some pictures of them and the spectacular views of yosemite...

posted from an iPod touch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey bea, how're you over there? Best of luck training for the marathon. I'm sure you'll have a lot more inspiring long runs through the more scenic trails and roads there. Get well soon to your mac!

bealtea said...

Hey Jaymie, great to hear from you. Running's been good lately, though I haven't tackled the trails yet :) Need to do longer runs too.

Just got my computer back and I have a new hard drive. That means I lost everything! :( Was able to recover some data from my last backup though.