Monday, October 22, 2007

Training Sched Week 1

This week's training schedule:

MON: X - strength, yoga
TUE: Easy 3mi
WED: Tempo 5mi
THU: Easy 3mi
FRI: Rest
SAT: Pace 5mi
SUN: Long 9m
TOTAL: 25mi

I woke up yesterday, weighed myself, wow, 121lbs!!! How can that be, I've been consciously eating mounds of rice and anything and whatever comes my way?!?

SUN RUN: Did an easy long run on the treadmill last night. It took me 1hr40min to complete 8.42mi. I jogged pretty much the entire time except for four minutes right before the 4mi mark. During the latter part of the run, around 6mi or so, I experienced a bit of discomfort on the upper left thigh area, just below the hip. Hmm, this is new to me. I expected to be much more sore today, but not so. Summary of yesterday's long run:

8.42 miles
11:55 pace
778 cal (ipod) /
1109 cal, 35% fat (hrm)
79% avg hr
90% max hr

0 comments: