Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Training Sched Week 2

will hopefully look something like this...

MON: Easy 3mi
TUE: Speedwork 5mi
WED: Easy 5mi
THU: TRAVEL
FRI: Easy 5mi
SAT: Pace 5mi
SUN: Long 7m
TOTAL: 30mi

Just as I’m getting serious with my marathon training, it will be difficult to keep the momentum going due to upcoming trips. As much as I love traveling and vacations, the next few trips will be done somewhat reluctantly. I need to find time and some interesting routes to run while away.

Travel Schedule:
Nov 1-6: Beijing
Nov 8-11: Baguio
Nov 22-26: Hong Kong
Nov 30-Dec 2: Dumaguete
Dec 27-Jan 1: Macau

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, I would love to have a training sched like yours. Almost every week there's a day for TRAVEL. haha.

Sayang there's a dumaguete race on the 24th. Missed it by a week.

bealtea said...

I'm making it sagad na for this year :-) Because come 2008, I'll have to start looking for a job.

Not going to Dumaguete anymore. Will be going to Boracay instead... Boracay Terraces to the other end of the strip is 7mi :-)