Thursday, February 07, 2008

Apartment 1B

I had lunch with a couple of friends at Apartment 1B today. It was my first time there. I liked the food, I had the french onion soup and crab cakes, and they were both good. But somehow, being there was bittersweet...

You see, before it was Apartment 1B, the place used to be con fusion, a neighborhood restaurant/bar owned by a very dear cousin. Prior to moving back to Manila, for seven years, I made sure to visit con fusion during my almost, if not yearly, vacations.

I have great memories of the place. It was where I hung out with my cousins, our meeting place. I've also made good friends there. The place reminds me of Cheers, the neighborhood bar, where everyone knows your name.

Apartment 1B
One Lafayette Square
132 L.P. Leviste Corner Sedeno St
Salcedo Village, Makati
Tel: 843-4075

0 comments: