Monday, February 04, 2008

Running recap: week ending Feb 3

Last week was a super light week for running, logging approximately 16 miles only. My love for the Nike Vomero shoes continues and grows more and more with each step. It is so light and cushiony I feel like I am flying.

Unfortunately, the Nike+ Sports Kit doesn't work too well with the Vomeros. The distance readings are so off. Could it be that the lush cushioning of the shoe prevents the sensor from registering each step? Anyway, it's not the sensor's battery that's at fault because it works with the NB 1061's. So I guess I'll have to use Marware's pocket when using the Vomero.

MON ::rest
TUE ::3.32 mi*14:43 pa
WED ::4.88 mi**10:14 pa
THU ::rest
FRI ::3.03 mi*13:12 pa
SAT ::02.73 mi*10:58 pa
SUN ::rest
TOTAL ::??? mi
* Vomeros; ** NB

0 comments: