Tuesday, February 12, 2008

An inspired run

I had an awesome interval run on the treadmill this afternoon. I ran hard and fast, because I was inspired by the music.

I usually listen to my workout playlist or the latest Fdip podcast. Today I set my mp3 to shuffle mode and the songs it spewed out were awesome. Songs I haven't heard in a long while.

Not even 5 minutes into my warmup, I heard Pictures by Systems of a Down. That got me running fast and I even played it twice! Then Van Halen's Dancing In the Street came on, followed by a classic Tom Petty song and a chirpy Ben Lee song. When it was time to cool down, it was Mariah Carey and Joni Mitchell, what perfect timing!

Ahh, it's time to create a new playlist...

Miles ::5.76
Pace ::8:40
Time ::50:02

1 comments:

Runner said...

carry on Bea! (it's all about the music, right?)

regards.