Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A weekend that wasn't meant to be


Early morning in Taal Lake

Last weekends' highlight was supposed to be sailing around Taal Lake with friends. Upon arrival early Sunday morning, a very tasty breakfast was prepared for us by G+H. We lingered over the breakfast table, soaking up the view, in the company of good friends. After a couple of drinks, I was in a happy state I decided to forego my turn in the hobie cat. In my book, sailing and alcohol doesn't mix, especially as I'm prone to seasickness. No regrets though, since the entertainment and merriment continued on land.

Back to my friends G+H. I was around when they first met months back. Last weekend marked the first time they called each other boyfriend and girlfriend, a big step for them! Congratulations!

At the end of a long enjoyable day, all I wanted was a shower and getting myself to bed. But no! I discovered my bathroom rendered unusable caused by major renovations from the unit above. Argh! So, I'll be sharing my parents bathroom until I don't know when.

0 comments: