Monday, February 18, 2008

Travel planning: Australia

Been busy the past few weeks preparing for my trip to Australia. From scheduling my itinerary, finalizing trip details, to ripping movies/tv shows for my iPod. Boy, you should see my travel calendar, each day is packed with both sightseeing and some kind of activity, whether it be surfing, skywalking, hiking, and of course, running.

Also starting to think about what to take along... Packing is such a science, you want to be prepared for all situations, but yet you also want to travel light. Do I bring the laptop and/or the Touch, the Garmin and/or the Nano, hiking boots and/or running shoes, which camera, argh, the list goes on! Anyways, I still have a few more days before I leave, I'm sure I'll figure it all out.

I'm over the roof about this trip, but at the same time I'm a bit anxious as it's been years since I've travelled by myself. However, I've done it before (the worrying and traveling solo) and each time was wonderful. And I'm sure this trip won't be any different.

Well, I hope to post little trip snippets here and there, but if I'm not able to, I'll tell you about it in three weeks. Ciao for now.

0 comments: