Thursday, November 08, 2007

New running shoes

My less than 6mo old shoe, a Nike Air+ Moto, is about to be retired. It only has 425+ miles, yet it has lost that bit of springiness and support :-(

I tried the Mizuno Wave Creation 8s and love the way they feel on me. BUT, having several friends who work for Nike, they won't approve of me wear any other brand but theirs. So when I learned that Nike has a promotion going on right now, I rushed to the store. For every Nike+ shoe you buy, they will give you a sports kit for the iPod Nano for free.

Sadly, they didn't have the Nike Vomero+ 2 in my size, so I ended up with the Nike Air Structure Triax+ 10. Hope that works for me... Otherwise, I'll end up getting a 2nd pair of shoes, the Mizunos. Bad for my financials, but a good thing for my feet. :-)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Get mizunos! You're nike friends don't train with you so they'll never know :)