Sunday, December 09, 2007

New running shoes; Part 2


Nike Moto 4, Nike Air Structure Triax 10+, NB WR1061

Within a month of getting the Triax, I bought another pair of running shoes, the New Balance WR1061.  This shoe is highly rated here and here.  A couple of reviewers mentioned though that this shoe is classified as "neutral plus," therefore suited for heavier runners.  Uh oh, there is no way you can classify me as heavy.  Still, I plunged ahead with the purchase because the selection of women's running shoes in Manila is so limited.  Plus, it was on sale!

Already, the 1061 is showing promise.  I am SO happy to say that after several runs totaling 14.7mi, I haven't felt any pain whatsoever! :-)  Huh, a shoe really does make a difference.

Shoe Mileage
- Nike Max Moto 4: 467
- Nike Triax 10x: 46  (Retired)
- NB WR1061: 15

0 comments: