Sunday, December 09, 2007

Training Sched Week 9

MON::   swim
TUE::   4mi
WED::   7mi
THU::   4mi
FRI::   strength
SAT::   7mi
SUN::   15mi
TOTAL::   37mi

NOTE: Mileage listed above was meant for Week 8, but because I didn't follow it, I am repeating it for Week 9.

Recap of Week 8

MON::   -
TUE::   4.6mi
WED::   -
THU::   5.47mi; strength
FRI::   swimming
SAT::   6.2mi
SUN::   8.48mi
TOTAL::   24.76mi

Week 8 was a "light" week for me. Had I stuck to my original training schedule, today's long run would have been 15mi and I would have run a total of 37mi for the week. But I had a lot of concerns, mostly my shins. So I took 3 days off from running, but added strength training and swimming.

Now that I have the 1061s, I don't think I need to worry about my shins anymore. But, I will take it easy and make sure to take two days off from running each week.

0 comments: