Thursday, January 24, 2008

Computer back up again

Ayyy, been having computer problems lately. Spotty wireless internet connection, that had nothing to do with my wireless router ~ other laptops were working just fine. I think my black beauty was miffed at me for mentioning some MacBook Air lust. Okay, no more of that, it was just a phase... Today, I've had uninterrupted internet connection :-) I think she's forgiven me.

Having Touch trouble too, my calendar hasn't updated since the first time I synched. Tried all sorts of things to no avail. Anyone experiencing the same problem? Mac guy coming next week to check it out, hopefully he can figure it all out.

Wondering if getting the latest Touch upgrade will make it work?!? But, you can only update if you reside in a country with an iTunes Store. How incredibly frustrating!



UPDATE ::   I was able to upgrade my Touch software. I haven't had time to play with it much yet, but it looks like it's worth the $20 USD. I can now write Notes! Maps looks pretty awesome too. Zeroed in on the Philippines, zoomed way up close, and was able to see the major streets of Manila in map view! Also nice satellite and hybrid views. Too bad Google Maps doesn't work in the Philippines. When I asked for directions from Ortigas to Makati, it resulted in a London to Potugal route.

It did a partial calendar synch too. What the hell? Argh!

0 comments: