Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Mr. oNo

I have two set sets of resolutions, a running and a personal one. One of my personal resolutions for 2008 is to be more social, at least once a month. As a friend keeps saying, expand-the-base.

Well, there's this person I was set up with last year, who was described as "okay na okay," hereinafter referred to as Mr oNo. Well, Mr oNo and I went out several times, but I wasn't interested. Nothing wrong with him, I'm just not into him. So that was the end of that. Or so I thought.

Mr oNo's in town for a week or so and has persistently been asking me out. I'd rather go to bed early and do a morning run the next day. My dilemma, should I beg off on this one, or use this opportunity to check off January's social obligation and enjoy a nice dinner?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know we're always talking about running. But, I just have to ask: what did you end up doing? hahaha

bealtea said...

Ha ha. I did go out with him! I had a great meal, pero wala talaga. So, I'm done with my social obligations for January. :-)