Thursday, January 10, 2008

Low battery indicator

symbol appeared on my Polar F11 heart rate monitor (hrm) about a month ago. This has become my everyday watch and I love it. Since I also use this watch/hrm for swimming, I was advised to take it to an authorized Polar Service Center.

I dragged my heels getting the watch serviced because I didn't think there'd be an authorized center here in Manila. But there is! You can drop off the watch at Toby's and you'll get the watch back within 3 working days. Furthermore, it only costs P140, or approximately $3.50 USD. :-)

I dread the day when my other gadgets run out battery. I wish there is one gadget that does all. These are the tools I use...

Running::

  • iPod Nano with Nike+ Sports Kit,
    and
  • Polar F11 for indoor runs, or
  • Garmin 305 for outdoor runs
Swimming::
  • Polar F11
Stationary Bike::
  • Polar F11
  • iPod Nano

0 comments: