Thursday, January 17, 2008

What a treat!

After dinner with the girls last night, I was in for a super ultra treat. An entire suite all to myself. And not just any old suite, it was an upgraded suite at the Edsa Shangri La. This was all so completely spontaneous and unexpected! Did I mention it was just me? Alone in a suite? I still can't get over it! Thank You!

Good thing I packed my running gear with me too. To burn off last night's dinner, a breakfast buffet and lunch at a nearby Greek restaurant! All for the sake of carbo loading. Ugh, right now I can't even think about food without cringing! I'm DONE! Done with the carbo loading! I think I've got enough stored in me to carry me through the half marathon on Sunday.

I was so tempted to get a few hours of pampering at the Chi, but I thought, better save the money for that new MacBook Air. Oh, she's a beauty!

0 comments: